Friday, September 14, 2007

Pitt can't manage money, says Jolie


Angelina Jolie has claimed her husband Brad Pitt can't manage money, say reports.

The Tomb Raider actress reportedly told a friend over dinner that the Fight Club actor should stick to looking "pretty" and leave the finances to her.

A source told In Touch magazine that they overheard the actress saying: "I won't talk to Brad about this because you know how he is financially, which is stupid. Someone has to make the big decisions, though.

"He'll put money into things - but it's bizarre! It doesn't always make sense to me."

Jolie added: "The reality is, we're not a company together. Things should be separate. I think you know I make my own financial decisions. Brad knows there are times he should just be quiet and look pretty."

No comments: