Friday, September 14, 2007

Cristiano Ronaldo's perfect woman must be beautiful as Angelina Jolie



Portugal international, and Manchester United player Cristiano Ronaldo reveals that his idea of the perfect woman is a stunner like Angelina Jolie.

The soccer ace, who was recently caught in a romp with five hookers, saif that though he only went after women who were 'funny, kind, and friendly', they would also have to as beautiful and sexy as Jolie.

"It is what is inside a beautiful woman that's important, although she must be beautiful, like Angelina Jolie," The Sun quoted him, as telling Hello magazine.

Another requirement that is a must, Ronaldo insisted, was that the woman must be able to engage in a 'good conversation', and must make him laugh.

"I appreciate funny, kind, friendly women with good conversation. Laughing is one of my favourite pastimes," he said.

Manchester United player Cristiano Ronaldo recently caught in a romp with five hookers

The Portugal winger - who recently split from model Gemma Atkinson - also revealed to the mag that he was 'private about the girls he dates'.

"I'm private about the girls I date. I do have my romantic moments but I am sensible," he said.

However Ronaldo wasn't too careful, for he and teammates were recently caught paying 3,000 pounds for call-girls at his Manchester house.

No comments: